• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Re: Introduction

Re: Introduction

Hiya all, My name is Norma and I come from Rhyl, North Wales, UK. I have three grown up children. I am now retired and living in Spain. I have been interested in Family History/Genealogy for about ten years now. When I lived in the UK I found it easier to find out facts about my family but now that I am living in Spain I find it much harder because I have to rely on the computer. Most of my relatives are English but I do have quite a few in the USA and Germany and a few in Spain. I have come up against a brick wall with my Gr.Grandfather Joseph Chiovaro b.1860 who comes from Spain and immigrated to New Jersey USA. I have the 1900 and 1910 census (USA) but that is it. Any info before this would be appreciated.

Thanks All Norma