• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Renewed Interest!!!

:confused:

Well hello to everyone. My name is Chris and I am about to embark on a journey I started over 15 years ago. I started then when recovering from major surgery and found myself with a lot of spare time on my hands. I was adopted at birth so I searched for my adoptive family and got back to late 1700's but being told very little details about my natural parents, I had very little to go on to search in that direction. That was until last week. A sister I didnt know I had contacted me after searching for me for 10 years. So, here goes. Another search in a completely different direction. I will have to start at the beginning again, so I may well be mithering some of you good people for help from time to time. Thanks in advance. :confused:

patrickw

hello Chris and welcome to the site. Good luck with your research, and dont think you'll be mithering anyone, the people here are great at helping out.
Best wishes
Pat

sterico

Loyal Member
Welcome to the FHUK forums.
We wish you continued success in your research, and may your brick walls be demolished!
If you require help all you need to do is,
Post your requests, with as much information as you already have, on the appropriate forum/s, and our friendly and helpful members will help you as much as they can.
Again welcome and we hope you enjoy your time here on FHUK.
Best regards sterico