• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Rickster63 - A waters from England now in Australia

Hi all, I am new to this geneology/ancestary stuff, so please excuse my ignorance.

My name is Richard, from Central West NSW Australia.
I live here with my wife Debra (Australian) and our son Benjamin.

I was born 1963 in Norwich Norfolk England.
My Fathers origin in Ramsgate Kent England 1938.
My Mothers origin (Bishop) is Sussex England 1935.

I am trying to trace further back than my grandfather William Waters also from the Ramsgate/Sandwich Area in Kent.

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Richard,
welcome to the FHUK forums :)
Hi all, I am new to this geneology/ancestary stuff, so please excuse my ignorance.
dont worry we all have to start somewhere, and we at FHUK are delighted to have you on board
I was born 1963 in Norwich Norfolk England.
My Fathers origin in Ramsgate Kent England 1938.
My Mothers origin (Bishop) is Sussex England 1935.

I am trying to trace further back than my grandfather William Waters also from the Ramsgate/Sandwich Area in Kent

all you need to do is post your questions on the relevant forums, along with any information that you do have, and our great team on FHUK will do their best to help you in any way they can, we wish you every success in your quest to find your ancestoral past and we hope you enjoy the FHUK forums.
Best regards StericoO0 helpusall

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi

Welcome to the forums. I known Norwich well.

Do you know roughly when William Waters was born? This may help us help you look for him in the birth indexes and his parents?

Ben