• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Sad Addition

From
England
I have just added a sad addition to the family tree. Whilst I have added many deaths to it, this one was my 83yr old sister in law, who died 01.30hrs today. I always had a soft spot for her, (would not say that about all my in laws! >:D )
When younger she was gorgeous, jet black hair, sparking eyes and a wicked sense of humour. I have seen enough of death over the years to be familiar with it, but still strange how some can effect you more than others.

I know what you mean Somers. For some strange reason I tend not to put deaths on my tree.........that just seems too final for me.
Silly, I know......but that's me.

It's always upsetting when someone close passes, and my heart goes out to you and yours.

Steve.:)

Thanks chaps. Just to add to things, her husband was taken into the same hospital Monday with pneumonia and her son had a stroke a week ago.
Never rains, but it pours!

Thanks Lee.
Not a big problem for me, just surprised that any death could still affect me as I have seen so many it all just blurs into one and I accept that as part of the cycle of life.
Well, nice sunny day today so will leave family research till this evening. (Really must get a laptop so I can sit in the garden and do it!)

Back