• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Sauce on a Bacon butty. Vote now.

JeffAlvey

Ok Dave.....I have reassessed the votes, and it's Brown sauce 2, BBQ 1, and Tommy sauce 1.

But Jeffs claim for another vote is void, coz he's a little piggy pants.:2fun::2fun:
I resemble that remark !!!

Huff! Puff! I would respekfully note that it was MY vote what put Braun Sauce to the front
AND
over here we have to go down the ETHNIC ISLE in the supermarket to get it!

Now THAT's loyalty !!

JeffAlvey

You tell him Jeff :biggrin:
To quote Hardy when Nelson said "I've been shot":

Hardy: "Too Bloody Right Mate - and that's me next in line for Admiral !"

A not widely known fact is that both Nelson and Hardy prefered Brown Sauce - in fact a lesser known fact is that after Nelson had issued his "England Expects" signal another was run up right after it:
"Issue Bacon butties to all hands"
which is why the English held their fire when approaching the French Line - they were finishing their sarnies !

Rule B-bloody-tania !!!

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hey Steve, theres no update on your opinion of a bacon sandwich with BBQ sauce;) :2fun::2fun:

Im sure there is heaps of interest on what you thought of it :biggrin:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Ok......tommy sauce is my favourite, brown sauce is a poor second, but palatable.

BBQ sauce is the pits on bacon, but not too bad when used as a barbecue sauce.

That is, coat the meat (sausages,burgers, steak & chicken), then put the meat on the barbecue and cook it.:rolleyes:

Other than that, stick it in the bin.

As Jeffs vote won the day, his second vote was unnecessary and wasn't needed, even if it was allowable. Anyway.....the judges ruling is final, but the insults are a sideline.:biggrin:

If I caused offence to anyone, then no apologies will be made. As that's an unwritten rule that does not affect the outcome of the vote.>:D:2fun:

Please PM me for the complete set of rules, that are available for download at a cost of £3.36. Available as a hard copy, but postage will be charged. Packaging not included. Printed on quality toilet roll paper, so will not be totally wasted.:eek::2fun:

Also, what's worse than a whinging pom, is a whinging Aussie or any other Brit ex-pat, blow ins to other various countries of the world.>:D:2fun::2fun:

Ooooops, I shot my own, ex pat foot, didn't I.:eek::2fun:

Tara folks, enjoy your sauce, whichever takes your fancy.

Steve.(Soon to be an ex moderator(if admin sees this)).:)

Last edited:

gibbo

Loyal Member
OK i have just spent the day with my new friend. She is a Irish backpacker :biggrin:

Now i know the voting has finished but .....................

Tommy sauce with bacon butty :eek:
And she hates vegemite :eek::eek:

:'( :'( :'(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
leefer FHUK Funny Forum 7