• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Ship - Grand Trianon

Hi. Looking for more info about the barque, the Grand Trianon. Our relos sailed to Australia on it in 1858 from Southampton to Sydney. I believe it was built in New Brunswick and belonged to Messrs Coultart at one stage. The Captain for our relos trip was Alfred Hayes. I have the emmigration info, but I
was looking for a picture of the ship and wanted to know what happened to it. May have had a name change. Can anyone tell me anything? Kerry.

Had a look on the Ozigen site but I could'nt find anymore info than I have. Found lots of great ships . The Grand Trianon did several trips that I have found, but I can only find limited info about her. Will keep sailing on might come aground on something more soon. Thanks Lee.
Cheers Kerry.