• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

sibbell rickells

nicola08

i'm looking for information on sibbell rickells. sibbell rickells born 1655 brighton. when did she die? she married john spicer born 1650. sibbell rickells parents are thomas rickells and joane. i now know anything about them.

please help
thanks
nicola

susanwillis59

Valued Member
the rellys you are looking for are pre civil registrations. you will need to search the parish records, and on the whole these are not free searches. for parish records for brighton and hove you need the brighton and hove city council web site sue

BraisherT

the rellys you are looking for are pre civil registrations. you will need to search the parish records, and on the whole these are not free searches. for parish records for brighton and hove you need the brighton and hove city council web site sue
Actually there is an online parish clerk website for Sussex (http://www.sussex-opc.org/index.php?no=1) where they provide parish reg info for free. I don't think they have anything to add to what you already know - although there is another Rickells marriage than the one you cited, Nicola - but it looks like their information for that period/parish is sourced from IGI. Could be worth getting in touch with them though to see if they are able to look anything up for you.