• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Side Tracked Part 2

Just got sidetracked again.

Just heard on the radio, that Oasis (the band) have called it a day. I have just sent an email saying "good riddance". That is a sidetrack I really enjoyed doing.:)

Steve.:)

Just got sidetracked again.

Just heard on the radio, that Oasis (the band) have called it a day. I have just sent an email saying "good riddance". That is a sidetrack I really enjoyed doing.:)

i know who Oasis is. Bad attituddes them ones.
See i know more than i let on.

gibbo

I would never underestimate you Gibbo, being a young kid and all.>:D :biggrin: :biggrin:

OUt of all the "i dont now what that means" and "whats that" there has only been one i honestly havent known, all the others i just sit here and wait to see how you would answer. Like the spud one! now that was just so funny!:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Now stop being a petulant child.:2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

petulant definition petu·lant (pec̸h′ə lənt)

adjective

1.Obsolete forward or insolent
2.impatient or irritable, esp. over petty things; peevish

Nah thats not me!! You should have had something like a pain in the .......

gibbo

Thats typical Glen, being shown up by children.:2fun:

Gibbo, the fishing line is running out and nothing 'hooked' yet.:2fun: :2fun: But you did get a 'nibble'.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Glen gone quiet again. i think he knew what that word meant, he was having a lend of us i think:confused:

Back