• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Side Tracked Part 2

Hi Steve, Glen,and Gibbo

I only disappear for a liitle while , and I come back to find you all squabbling like children .:2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

I have been trying to make sense of my rellies, and I am very miffed with them all. Someone must know Robert Reubin and his brother Hector , but I do not know where to go next. I daren't start on my welsh side otherwise I might just throw myself off a bridge !! If you think you have problems try having all Welsh rellies. Very little on the Internet.

Perhaps a quiet holiday in Aberystwyth is called for.

Have you all gone to bed in Oz?

Maddie

Glen gone quiet again. i think he knew what that word meant, he was having a lend of us i think:confused:

Know the word? It's his middle name, Glen Petulant Cooper, I thought you all knew that.

I told you never to believe him, he's compacted fertilizer!
He's cute, but compacted it is!!!
Night from me, (see, Im taking Steves advise.)
Hugs Jude xx

Hi Steve, Glen,and Gibbo

I only disappear for a liitle while , and I come back to find you all squabbling like children .:2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

I have been trying to make sense of my rellies, and I am very miffed with them all. Someone must know Robert Reubin and his brother Hector , but I do not know where to go next. I daren't start on my welsh side otherwise I might just throw myself off a bridge !! If you think you have problems try having all Welsh rellies. Very little on the Internet.

Perhaps a quiet holiday in Aberystwyth is called for.

Have you all gone to bed in Oz?

Maddie

I dont think so, i think we still awake:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Hi Steve

Anything exciting going on today ? I could do with some lively entertainment of sorts :2fun: :2fun:

I really should go and look at some Devon records, but I can't seem to find the energy to flog out there. They have stuck the Record office in the middle of an Industrial estate. Not even a decent coffee shop around.

Maddie

Hi Steve

Anything exciting going on today ? I could do with some lively entertainment of sorts :2fun: :2fun:

I really should go and look at some Devon records, but I can't seem to find the energy to flog out there. They have stuck the Record office in the middle of an Industrial estate. Not even a decent coffee shop around.

Maddie

Hey Maddie
you should read Judes comments. thats lively well it is getting lively now:2fun:

gibbo

God jude do you waste money on that stuff? just ..................use your imagination...its cheaper

gibbo

There was a 'Fire Sale' at woolies once.... it's amazing the stuff they sell at those things!

(Besides, there's not enough cattle on earth to outfit me!)
lol
JUde

Back