• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Side Tracked Part 2

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
I think I'll stick to my No 4 Steve and thanks I'm sure the kids there with me today were to young to be out by themself every now nd then you would come acrosse someone my age and exchange smile and a look what are we doing here

Glen

We never stop learning Glen.

The Mrs here again.... Go Gill! so Art, Reiki and Acupuncture eh? Talking my lingo here. You said she is on face ache, er book. Ask her to look for me and I'll add her as a friend. My niece has done the same, all healing, beauty and spiritual stuff, and absolutely excels, not bad for a dyslexic young lady of 35ish.
Heading to bed soon, my darling has had a big day and needs his nanna nap, so its goodnight from me and its good night from him.
Hugs xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
The Mrs here again.... You said she is on face ache, er book. Ask her to look for me and I'll add her as a friend. My niece has done the same, all healing, beauty and spiritual stuff, and absolutely excels, not bad for a dyslexic young lady of 35ish.
Heading to bed soon, my darling has had a big day and needs his nanna nap, so its goodnight from me and its good night from him.
Hugs xxx
Hi Jude, glad you're still there to keep the ol' fella in line. OK, will get her to look out on face ache.
She is almost a Reiki master, and she loves it. She has got some wonderful clients(I hate that word, but It sounds better than patients). She combines the acupuncture with the Reiki. And her collection of Crystals and Gem stones is getting bigger by the week, although she does give a few away.

But PLEASE don't ask her to sing, she sounds like a chainsaw going through a cardboard box. And she knows it.:2fun: :2fun:

Sleep well my friends.:)

Steve.:)

Last edited:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Oh well, the rain is chucking down again, after a sunburst of 3 minutes.:biggrin:

Send some over if you dont want it. we havent seen rain where i live for more than 3 months:(
now tomorrow im going to go and look at that garden edging i still havent done. But i faithfully go and check it out every morning but havent started the job yet.:2fun: still hoping i will go out one morning and it will be finished.:2fun:

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Send some over if you dont want it. we havent seen rain where i live for more than 3 months:(
now tomorrow im going to go and look at that garden edging i still havent done. But i faithfully go and check it out every morning but havent started the job yet.:2fun: still hoping i will go out one morning and it will be finished.:2fun:

gibbo
Gibbo, the sun is having another burst.:) . I'm going to sort the chooks before it heaves down again. Back in a mo.

Hi all

I seem to have missed an awful lot while I have been busy doing other things.

Well done , Glen ! I do hope that you enjoy the course and we will all come over for your graduation ceremony. Won't we Steve ?

Gibbo, what has your hubby done, that you took photos of it. A mishap you called it

I had a phone call from Oscar yesterday , after his first day at his new school.
He had had a brilliant day. He did Music theory , French , Maths, Football ( learning to dribble the ball ) , got a new best friend. He said age 7, that he had learnt more yesterday , than a whole year at his last school. What on earth does that say about State Education in this country ?. Musn't forget he had Pasta Cheese Bake, followed by Pancakes with Strawberries.
Now I am one happy grandmother or Nain in my case ( Nain is the Welsh for grandmother, it is pronounced the same as Nine )

Does anyone else read The Family Tree magazine ? Some very good articles this month, and lots of information. I have just spent the last 2 hours reading it !!

Steve, has it stopped raining there yet ? It has here, the sun is out but the wind chill makes it chilly !!

Maddie