• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Sidetracked

leefer

Loyal Member
To all you good folks have a good day/night..bank holiday tomorow...a trip to Bristol........ohhhh arrrgh,ize likes you ize duz......then putting whiskey on the grass so it comes up half cut..............night peeps..Lee.

gibbo

Loyal Member
To all you good folks have a good day/night..bank holiday tomorow...a trip to Bristol........ohhhh arrrgh,ize likes you ize duz......then putting whiskey on the grass so it comes up half cut..............night peeps..Lee.
Night Lee sleep well :2fun: :2fun: like the half cut grass

gibbo

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi all,
Had a problem today, but it's slowly getting sorted with some milk and a bit of jiggleing.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Steve.:)
Hey there was wondering when you were going to turn up. Milk and jiggleing, now that must mean you had heartburn:2fun: :2fun: sorry, i know heartburn is not funny

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hey there was wondering when you were going to turn up. Milk and jiggleing, now that must mean you had heartburn:2fun: :2fun: sorry, i know heartburn is not funny

gibbo
More like total digestive system burn, more wind produced than a politician.:eek:
I can tell you are a caring sort Gibbo.>:D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :kissu:

gibbo

Loyal Member
No idea what caused it, as me and Gill have eaten the same fodder all day, and she's fine.:)
Oh well, can't wait for windsday to come.

And you will probably never know, just one of them things.

Hubby went back to work today, running late so they will not be to impressed. For some reason we lost power last night so the alarm clock was only useful for a ornament.

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
And you will probably never know, just one of them things.

Hubby went back to work today, running late so they will not be to impressed. For some reason we lost power last night so the alarm clock was only useful for a ornament.

gibbo
We lost power for about 5 seconds, and thats enough to fry the PC. Thank goodness I had nothing important running on it.

Ha ha, the Coopers are here.

g d cooper

Loyal Member
not bad gibbo it was at the bottom of the rib cage so am packed up with pillows I've had them taken of before with not much trouble but this one's giving me a bit of jip so pane killer's and a slow day for the cooper house
Glen

gibbo

Loyal Member
not bad gibbo it was at the bottom of the rib cage so am packed up with pillows I've had them taken of before with not much trouble but this one's giving me a bit of jip so pane killer's and a slow day for the cooper house
Glen
Near the rib cage? ouch! you look after yourself.

see Steve iam careing!!

gibbo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
juliejtp English Genealogy Roots 2
O FHUK General Chat Room 1