• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

smilie zip files

From
England
My mail is bouncing my e-mails back so the only way to get these to you now is to upload them. I have taken out any adult themed, obscene, politically correct, politically incorrect, religious satanistic , witch etc themed ones.

The zip file called smilies is from my own personal set, the rest should have the designers name.

Attachments

• angry.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
  • angelic.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
ok my own file is too heavy so I will have to break it down and I can only do 8 files.

Attachments

• animals.zip
    13 KB · Views: 0
  • auto.zip
    80 KB · Views: 0
  • bow.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 0
  • character.zip
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
  • chores.zip
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
  • confusion.zip
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
  • crying.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
  • greetings.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
ok 1 more of this to go then I'll sort my own file out

Attachments

• music.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
  • laughing.zip
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • happy.zip
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • occasion.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • romance.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
  • sci-fi.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • techie.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
here we are, ok have to do smilies 3 and 5 again as still too large

Attachments

• violence.zip
    65.1 KB · Views: 0
  • smilies 1.zip
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
  • smilies 2.zip
    79.5 KB · Views: 0
  • smilies 4.zip
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • smilies6.zip
    82.1 KB · Views: 0
Hopefully this will work. ok 3a and 5a are still too heavy but I have used my upload allowence. So as soon as htese are copied to use I can delete these and upload the last two, which will be 4 to make them light enough.

Attachments

• smilies 3b.zip
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
  • smilies 5b.zip
    74.5 KB · Views: 3
I get an error message when trying to download these. Perhaps you should remove them, or find some other way of putting them on this site.

A better idea would be to send them straight to Admin to sort out.

Steve.:)

I don't want to download them, but I would like more variety on this site and removal of some of the similar/same smileys.:)

Steve.:)

Ok I'm bit lost...I uploaded these for admin to use on the site. You were the one who said you were getting error messages downloading them, now you are saying you don't want to download them. :confused: is you don't want ot download them then fine..don't..no worries.

Back