• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Sorry Everyone

ianto73

Valued Member
Lee, you would have to work very long and hard before you could upset me, and with jokes like that, I wouldn't worry.
the good news is 'there is a free drink tomorrow'!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::2fun::2fun::2fun:

leefer

Loyal Member
Lee, you would have to work very long and hard before you could upset me, and with jokes like that, I wouldn't worry.
the good news is 'there is a free drink tomorrow'!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::2fun::2fun::2fun:
Played on a Welsh Snooker table once....nice plush wooly velvet,legs were a bit wonky and the poor sheep didn't like ware i chalked my cue:2fun:

ianto73

Valued Member
Lee/Steve, you have both missed your vocation, I understand TV needs some new comediens, let me know if you want a reference.:biggrin::biggrin:
At least our snooker tables 'keep a welcome', in the hills or dales as it happens.:biggrin::biggrin:
Just keep up the good work.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Lee/Steve, you have both missed your vocation, I understand TV needs some new comediens, let me know if you want a reference.:biggrin::biggrin:
At least our snooker tables 'keep a welcome', in the hills or dales as it happens.:biggrin::biggrin:
Just keep up the good work.
Hi there Brian the Taff. I have been seriously led astray, and manipulated by Lee.>:D:2fun:

My only feeble excuse, is that I don't have one.redf)

Look after my free beer, as all my tomorrows tend to come all at once.:D:D:2fun:

Byw yn hir a ffynnu, a dim merched gwyllt.

Steve.:)

leefer

Loyal Member
Reminds me of the time i met my Welsh mate Sugar Di Abetes....fine boxer in his youth....he took me on a farming course in deepest Wales.....the sheep walked through very wooly and i asked Sugar if he was shearing....nope says Sugar....never shared anything in my liferedf)redf)redf):2fun:

davelambert271

Loyal Member
Hi there Brian the Taff. I have been seriously led astray, and manipulated by Lee.>:D:2fun:

My only feeble excuse, is that I don't have one.redf)

Look after my free beer, as all my tomorrows tend to come all at once.:D:D:2fun:

Byw yn hir a ffynnu, a dim merched gwyllt.

Steve.:)
ysgrifennu yn Saesneg os gwelwch yn dda

dave

ianto73

Valued Member
Steve, I'm told fluency in 'rubbish' is often improved when Guinness or Abbott Ale is imbibed at a moderate rate. :biggrin::2fun:Just thought you may not have known that bit of useless information, but I do try to pass on my knowledge as you know.:biggrin::biggrin:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
As a child, I was given the good old Gripewater(for trapped wind) which contains alchohol...........so I was destined to speak and utter the Rubbish language.:2fun:

It has improved with age......as the 'Gripewater' has taken on a new meaning.:2fun::2fun:

leefer

Loyal Member
Gripewater....what a great sounding word.

There is a family tree for Gripewater....names keep popping up every now and then........in fact they are closely intwined with the Belcher family tree;)