• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Spiritualism

Hi,
Just been to my first spiritualist meeting and, now becoming a believer of the life after. The lady came out with things from the past and, theres no way on this earth she could have guessed them.
Is any member a believer of spiritualism and, have they had any experiences to talk a about. And, Dave this is not the Brandy type of spirits i'm on about.

Maybe get a tip from the other side on how to get around brick walls.
Cheers Iain

Maudie

Website
www.tribalpages.com
Glad to hear that someone is on board with this interest.
I have been interested in this for many many years (since I was in my earlu 20s, now in middle 70s)

I have had really wonderful evidence.

However, as I am just recovering from an illness I cannot sit for too long at the computer, when I feel stronger and well enough I will come back to you,
Perhaps you could send me a private message (I think we have this facility on here?) I could then eventually email you for a chat and tell you of some of my experiences.

As for now, I am sure I am being giving guidance from spirit re the researching I am doing, many events convince me of this.

Must sign off now, I am still a bit weak and wobbly, just trying to catch up on neglected correspondence etc.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Where are you based, I live in Thurrock Essex