• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Stella mary gleadle

Ellie7

Loyal Member
Nee Adamson
Birth 22 APR 1906 in 220 Springbank St, Sculcoates Death 01 MAY 1988 in Royal Infirmary, HULL Humberside England
Married to WILLIAM CYRIL GLEADLE (Spelling may be out).
Birth 12 Aug 1907 in HULL Humberside England Death Jan 1997 in HULL Humberside England

They lived in her Father's old house at 64 Bleinham Street,University District,Hull,Yorkshire.

Never realised the connection until the 1911 Census came online. My late Mother in Law always used her married name. She stayed with them when they came down for her Father in Law's funeral. My husband ,3 and his brother ,5 shared a bed with their son John Robert ,4.We visited the house in early 2000's.
Neighbour said it was an old woman in her 80's living there, and put us off knocking the door. Turns out it was William's spinster sister, Constance. We have really regretted not chapping that door. My Husbands Father died 1946 ,when he was 4 .Sadly never new any of his Father,s side. My reason for starting our tree.

Any info on deaths would be mush appreciated.
Ellie

Last edited by a moderator: