• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Stress Free Paint Job

gibbo

Staff member
Loyal Member
We have been renovating and this is my instructions for a stress free paint job.

These are my 12 steps to a stress free paint job.

SAFETY WARNING: REMOVE ALL MALES FROM PREMISES WHILE WORK IN PROGRESS. THIS IS FOR THE MALES OWN PROTECTION FROM FLYING OBJECTS THAT WILL BE AIMED AT THEM.

STEP 1: After removing males from premises quietly and calmly go and gather work tools together.
STEP 2. Have breakfast and relax. Stress is not good for the brain mechanisms which under stress can short circuit.
STEP 3. Check out what your first task will be. This is a esay step to follow. Just think quietly what task would a male do first and then do the opposite
STEP 4: What the hell go and have morning tea and relax as you already know what task you are going to do first so whats the hurry.
STEP 5. Stir paint, splash a bit of undercoat around. Dont stress about the plaint splashes on the new tiles as this will be cleaned before male re-enters premises again.
STEP 6. Have lunch and relax. Dr. Phil is on at 12 noon.
STEP 7. Splash on the desired coloured paint.
STEP 8. Have a nanna nap and dont stress, remember Rome wasnt built in a day.
STEP 9. Splash 2nd coat of paint on. This step should be easier as you are now experienced on how to get paint on everything.
STEP 10. Clean mess of tiles. Do not stress use this as relaxing time to admire your handywork.
STEP 11. Place furniture in desired areas of room. When Male re-enters lie like hell about having made no mess.
STEP 12. If Male likes the work of art you have just completed it shows my instructions on a stress free paint job works. If male does not like, go back to the top of the list to SAFETY WARNING!!

gibbo