• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Subscribed threads

gedcom

From
England
I must have ticked or unticked something as I don't seem to have any recent threads in my subscribed threads. How do I get the threads I post in to appear in my Subscribed threads? I am sure it will be simple but I can't find it.

Thanks in anticipation

Gedcom

Hi Julie

Thanks for the reply, I have been using that method to get to my posts - but it is the Subscribed Threads I am having problems with.

If I click on Quick Links, down to Subscribed Threads, that shows threads I have posted on upto the end of february - but no later posts, none of the threads after that show up. The same happens in User CP - Subscribed Threads.

I cannot understand why it has logged the initial 11 subscribed threads and then stopped.

Gedcom

Hi gedcom,
1. go to your user profile
2. click edit options
3. look for "messaging & notifications"
4. you will see " default thread Subscription mode"
5. click the drop down menu you will see various options
select "daily e mail notifications" this should now appear in the information window .
exit ucp. this should sort your problem
best regards Sterico

Back