• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Success, dont you love it!!

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Everyone,

Just thought i would tell anyone who would listen that i have had a great great day today.
Firstly i think i have helped someone with some information and i hope that all goes well for them.
Secondly I have found out where my uncle was buried. He had been fostered all his life and sadly he died before the family found him. Even tho i had never met him i feel better knowing where he is.
Thirdly I got some cert. back on my hubby's family which gave us more info than we were expecting and of course hubby is now ordering more cert. I know who will be paying for the xmas party at the BMD Reg office this year. MY HUSBAND!!

Days like this makes it all worth while.
gibbo

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Congratulations Gibbo
Of course you must share your good fortune with everyone else. Where else would you find people who understand your great news ? We do !
Keep on with the good work
Best wishes
Nainmaddie :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

gwenythgreen

Valued Member
Hi Everyone,

Just thought i would tell anyone who would listen that i have had a great great day today.
Firstly i think i have helped someone with some information and i hope that all goes well for them.
Secondly I have found out where my uncle was buried. He had been fostered all his life and sadly he died before the family found him. Even tho i had never met him i feel better knowing where he is.
Thirdly I got some cert. back on my hubby's family which gave us more info than we were expecting and of course hubby is now ordering more cert. I know who will be paying for the xmas party at the BMD Reg office this year. MY HUSBAND!!

gibbo
Hi Gibbo

Great news on your find, It is a very rewarding feeling finding that elusive detail in family research and it all starts to come together. May your good day continue.

Gwen :)

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Everyone,

gibbo
Hello everyone

just a quick update. I contacted the cemetery where my uncle was buried asking for a grave number etc and to my surprise when they emailed the info to me they also included a picture of his grave for me.

gibbo

sterico

Loyal Member
congrats on your success, with all the brick walls in our passtime , its nice to see a success story. its nice when a plan comes together.
Keep up the good work :)
sterico