• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

thank you so much

From
Australia
I have only recently joined your website but have had more help with researching my family from this one site than many of the others I have left messages on. I especially would like to thank and offer my appreciation to Dianne,who has gone provided quite a bit of information that I had no idea where to look for and also, GortonBoy thank you both so very much . I am fairly new to genealogy and family history and do appreciate it when people take the time and trouble to help one another. As I am on an aged pension don't have the money to join a lot of expensive genealogy sites although am subcribed to Ancestry.co.uk and find this quite helpful I guess what I am trying to say is knowing just where to look is one of the main problems and not having enough information to imput into other sites .

If I can reciprocate in any way would do my very best to help someone else . thank you once again for a brilliant site (wish I had found it before)

thank you all so much
kittykat

Yes it is a good forum :biggrin:

Everyone were very good to me when i first started and they still are :) And some had to be very patient with me to :2fun::2fun:

Back