• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

The Elliott's/Clarke's!

Right, just trying to see how far FORWARDS I can come with these relations of mine, and possibly see if I've got any living relations I didn't know about. But, any data from the 1891/1901/1911 census's on any of these individuals would be great. You're welcome to just pick which of these individuals you think would be easiest to research, and I'm sorry, I have no further info than I have just given you.

As a note, I'm only 16 years old and have no way of paying for this hobby, just to let you know.

-Believe this census was taken when they were living in Garnant, Bettws, Carmarthen
This is an 1881 census result, so the birthdates can be worked out accordingly.

Robert Elliott 13 Carmarthen
John Elliott 11 Carmarthen
Samuel Elliott 8 Swansea (can't confirm he was born in Swansea, his dad was called Samuel and born in swansea though, might have got confused :p)
David Elliott 4 Abergavenny
William Elliott C 2 Abergavenny

-1881 census result, living in Diamond Street, Cardiff

Ernest E. Clarke 1 Cardiff
Arthur John Clarke 13 Lambeth, London
P.S, anything on "ELLIOTT, Samuel Son Single M 18 1893 Tramway Car Cleaner Glamorgan Cardiff " who was living in Railway street, Cardiff, at the time of the 1911 census would be great, I know this doesn't fit in with the rest of the people I've asked for, so it's cool if you can't provide any information.

Charlie,

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
horrobin Marriages 2