• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

This marriage, a bit of a challenge.

p.risboy

Staff member
From
England
Samuel Richardson, c1776(unknown), marries a Kezia(WEBB.??), around 1796 - 1812. (Possible father, George Richardson., dies aged aged 76 in 1819, Bledlow)

He dies in Bledlow, Bucks, and was buried 12 Jan 1832, aged 55.

Kezia(h) was born c1774 @ Upper Ettington, Warwickshire. There is a possibility her maiden name was WEBB. (From Warks. online baptisms ). Daughter of Humphrey & Anne Webb.

Their son William Humphrey Webb, was baptised, 7 Apr 1817 @ Bledlow.

Daughter, Kezia was baptised 27 Jan 1812 @ Bledlow.

Mother, Kezia Richardson dies 1864.

I will look in the Oxon marriage index, in the meantime.:rolleyes:

Ok folks, go get 'em.:2fun:

Steve.:)

Sorry folks. Just looked at the Oxon marriage index, and..........!!!redf)redf)redf)

Samuel Richardson(of Glympton), married Kezia Webb @ Chipping Norton. 11 April, 1803.

I'll need to get the Chipping Norton Pr's checked, for any other information from the marriage, and other possible children.

I thought about deleting this thread, but it may be useful to someone else down the line.:)

Steve.:)

PS. Or, we could all turn this into a 'treasure hunt', to pass the time.:rolleyes::2fun:

Don't delete it Steve, I'm sure gibbo can turn it in to 64 posts. :biggrin:

I have a Kezia Webb in my tree but looks unlikely to be connected.

1823 WEBB Kezia - ----- d. of John & Ann - Caxton Cambs

John was a shepherd.

7 variations of Kezia.

Back