• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

This may be impossible

Gooch1920

Hi

I am trying to find an Auntie I have never seen, she ran away when she was a teenager.

Phylis Miles between 1925 & 1930 (Guessing)

Sister of Betty Elvina Gooch 1930 nee Miles
Sister of Patricia Miles
Step sister of Jean Gertrude Miles
Step sister of Alexandra Bert Miles

Daughter of Nellie Elvina Miles 1895 - 1978 (nee Carter) & Reginald Bertie Miles

Resided at 33 Brunswick Avenue, New Southgate London N11.

Thank you
Ann

leefer

Loyal Member
Hi Ann...cant find no trace of her..only found her father in the census when he was nine.....cant even find her birth etc,hope one of the experts can find some news.

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Ann

I to could not find anything. Do you have any other info at all, no matter how small its seems, as sometimes it is the little pieces that are the ones that put things in place.

gibbo

Gooch1920

Hi Gibbo

Thank you for looking, keep hitting brick walls with this one, her father was married twice his first wife was Williminia H McBride they got married on 5th April 1911, have found two children by this marriage.

Jean Gertrude 1912 Finchley
Alexandra Bert 1913 Finchley

thats all I know, not much help.

Ann

Gooch1920

Hi

That has got to be her, mothers maiden name ties in with fathers first wife's maiden name.

Thank you very much for your help.

Ann

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Ann

I would say first to check a marriage record and see if she had married as if she had died the death reg. would be under her marriage name. I will have a look and see if i can find anything that will help.

gibbo