• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Thomas ANGEL x2 in 1841

Dear Dave
I have already I think given you Tho.birth in Ilsington and ? brother John.. I spent some hours in the R.O yesterday and came up with

Parish Buckfastleigh
Joan dau of Thomas and Joan Irish 13 April 1758 also

Thomas son of " " " " 1 April 1753
Dorothy dau of " " " " 26 Jan.1766
Eleanor dau of " " " " 28 March 1769

Also in Buckfastleigh some jottings as I went
Mary base child of Dorothy Irish:eek: 1749
Sarah dau of John and Eliz. Irish 1 Sept. 1751
Susannah John and Eliz. Irish 15 Oct.1752
John son of John and Eliz. Irish 6 Jan. 1755
John so of John and Susannah Irish 2 Mar. 1753
Susanna dau of John and Susanna Irish 13 April 1758
John son of Robert and Mary Irish 8 Sept. 1769
Susanna dau of John and Susanna 28 March 1769

Burials
1770 Susanna Irish
1780 John Irish

Ashburton Parish Baptisms
Elizabeth dau of Tho. Angel and Elizabeth 8 Jan.1778
John son of Thomas Irish and Rosamond June 1779
Samuel son of Richard Angle and Elizabeth 19 Nov 1779
Thomas son of Richard Angle " " 19 Oct 1771
The records are not of good quality and quite difficult to read but will do some more next week
Have a good weekend
Maddie

Hello Maddie,

Thank you very much for your time and effort getting those. Please go when you feel like it or when you need to for other reasons too. This family will be an on-going thing for me so next week or next month makes little difference to my research.

Regards,

Dave

Hello Maddie,

I had a rough date for the birth of Joan IRISH who married John ANGEL of 1733 but she may have been baptised on 21 Jan 1732 Buckfastleigh to John IRISH & Elizabeth MUDGE.

For John IRISH I have born 1700 died 1780 Buckfastleigh and for Elizabeth MUDGE I have born 3 Dec 1702 Buckfastleigh. I wonder if those two are births or baptisms.

For the marriage of John & Elizabeth MUDGE I have 28 Oct 1723 Buckfastleigh. A privately submitted IGI.

I noticed thare are lots of John IRISH.

Regards,

Dave

Back