• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

thomas evans c1835

davej

From
Wales
i am trying to find the date thomas died born c1831 in rossett denbieghshire married jane parry bc1835 ysceifiog flintshire.married in hope on 07/02/1857 he was a master butcher.can any one help please.

Dear davej
Have you any idea where the above was a Butcher or where they might have lived? No clues as to when he died?
Nainmaddie

Dear davej
Have you any idea where the above was a Butcher or where they might have lived? No clues as to when he died?
Nainmaddie
i have been told that he died when he was in his thirties so it would be betwwen 1861-1871 or so.i think he lived and worked in wrexham.he had 2 children llewellyn b1860 wrexham.robert b1861-1934 wrexham.his wife jane then married george hughes b1839 wrexhamthey then had 2 children alice b1871 wrexham.david b1873 wrexham.

i have been told that he died when he was in his thirties so it would be betwwen 1861-1871 or so.i think he lived and worked in wrexham.he had 2 children llewellyn b1860 wrexham.robert b1861-1934 wrexham.his wife jane then married george hughes b1839 wrexhamthey then had 2 children alice b1871 wrexham.david b1873 wrexham.

Hi

I have had a look on the North Wales bmd site but as there are a few Thomas Evans deaths in those years it may be best if you look at this site yourself, They are very helpful in Wrexham Registry office and will help you, I would suggest you add a note about Thomases occupation etc, the address for site is : www.northwalesbmd.org.uk/bmd_welcome.html

Hope this helps

Gwen :)

Back