• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Thomas Harry Ward

Sappy

From
Australia
Hi, is there anyone that can please look up this record for me on forces at war? T H Ward 14538147 Private 1944 Middlesex Regiment . I'm hoping it can lead me back to his father who supposedly served in Middlesex Regt in WW1

Not sure as to how the Forces Records will help - as I have found that they have very sparse information - mainly to where service occurred.
Any other info - DOB etc would help track his father!
Peter

Oh, I was hoping there would be a notation about his father or something. Apparently his father, Thomas, rose through the ranks.

I've just looked at the original on FMP, it's a list of casulties but doesn't say where it has the letters DNR not sure what that means. There isn't any information about his family or where he was from. I think you will need his birth certificate.

Amanda

Back