• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Thomas Musgrave Death 1900-1905.

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi

Pennsylvania have just released their 1906-1961 death indexes and I have looked and could not find Thomas Musgrave. Death in Pennsylvania were often recorded between 1890 and 1905 but not all of them were recorded.

So I go back to my original theme that Thomas Musgrave died inbetween June 1900 and December 1905 in Allegheny or Washington counties in Pennsylvania. I am in contact with someone who has searched death records for 1900-1905 in the two counties but found nothing, but he did say not all deaths were recorded.

However there is still other ways of finding when he died such as any obituaries, directories which may list him, or look for further historical documents on his children which may give a mention. And a chance some of his descendants may know. Thomas's siblings seemed to die inbetween aged 68 and 76 so Thomas was still alive aged 72 and a half in June 1900 so he may have died about 1902-1904ish. We know he is probably buried in Robinson Run Cemetery in Allegheny. The grave was owned by his daughter and all 8 graves are filled but only the owners name is listed in the grave deeds.

Ben