• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

thomas wilkinson

hi all i am looking for thomas wilkinson born 1873 i can find him on the 1901 but then nothing before on the 1901 census he is at the age of 28 married to nancy (no maiden name)would be nice to no that but i cant find a marriage certificate ethier lol with a son david thomas wilkinson born 1900 in walsall i would be greatfull for any help thaanks alot

alan

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Alan,

Going by the place of birth for David theres a marriage for a Thomas Wilkinson and also listed is a Nancy Thomas.

Year 1899
Disrict Walsall
Apr/May/Jun 1/4

Couldnt see Thomas prior to 1901.

Last edited:
hi julie i found this in 1881 census
thomas wilkinson age 7 born abt 1874 walsall
dad john wilkinson born 1835 walsall
mom sarah j wilkinson born 1839 walsall
and plenty of brothers and sisters lol my nan told me they where from green lane and all these are from there see i might have the wrong david thomas wilkinson i dont no its a mind bender i will just have to get abirth certificate for him just to make sure can you have a check for aa marraige certificate for clara saunders born 1907 walsall and david thomas wilkinson if you dont mind julie thanks for your help

alan

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveHam9 1881 Census Request 0
DaveHam9 Deaths 7
DaveHam9 Births 8
DaveHam9 1841 Census Request 3
DaveHam9 Deaths 10
A Help for Names or Surnames 27