• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Time Team Time.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
now that was funny:2fun: :2fun: must have a lot of repeats to watch you been gone for nearly 3 weeks. kept you quiet anyway:2fun:
Doon't take a lot to keep me quiet. A rattle on a bit of string, and I'm sorted.:2fun: :2fun:

Glen, our Gibbo just don't understand. The nearest she got to TimeTeam, was doing her yard.:2fun: :2fun:

Steve.:)

Doon't take a lot to keep me quiet. A rattle on a bit of string, and I'm sorted.:2fun: :2fun:

Glen, our Gibbo just don't understand. The nearest she got to TimeTeam, was doing her yard.:2fun: :2fun:

a building a 150 year's old is OLD here the one I watched last night they were doing a dig on a round house that was there when the roman's arrived
for a fella that stop's to see how they built bus shed's this is heaven.

Glen

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
a building a 150 year's old is OLD here the one I watched last night they were doing a dig on a round house that was there when the roman's arrived
for a fella that stop's to see how they built bus shed's this is heaven.

Glen
On Saturdays here, there are 3 progs shown, back to back. Still enjoy them.
Some are so old, that I've forgotten them, so it's like watching a new programme.:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Will have to look now, at what else I can find. Then it could be bye, bye satellite dish and the TV as well as the TV licence.
Then with money I save, I'll get a 26inch PC monitor.:2fun: :2fun:

Off the subject here a bit but try this.
wink with one eye to another and try and stick your tongue in and out at the same time. :2fun:
bet you cant do it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 2
joaning FHUK Funny Forum 4
B Introduce Yourself 3
g d cooper FHUK General Chat Room 3
B FHUK General Chat Room 5
duckweed FHUK General Chat Room 3