• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Titterington, Moira, Co Down

I AM TRYING TO FIND BAPTISMAL RECORDS FOR AND THE PARENTS OF JOHN TITTERINGTON. He was the father of Edward Titterington, b. 1828. I believe John was born 1790 and died, 1854. Any information of any of Edward's other siblings would be most appreciated. Possible names may be George, Matthew, William, or James.

Many thanks:

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Linja

Where was Edward born?

On the IGI there is an Edward Titterington baptised in 1832 in Slaidburn, Yorkshire son of John and Elizabeth.

Ben

crankypants

Loyal Member
I AM TRYING TO FIND BAPTISMAL RECORDS FOR AND THE PARENTS OF JOHN TITTERINGTON. He was the father of Edward Titterington, b. 1828. I believe John was born 1790 and died, 1854. Any information of any of Edward's other siblings would be most appreciated. Possible names may be George, Matthew, William, or James.

Many thanks:
Hi linjacarsa

Try this link for TITTERINGTON Baptisms. I didn't find Edward but it may
help with his siblings and or their marriages.
Their seems to be more baptisms in Hillsborough, Down, Ireland than
Moira, Down, Ireland

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/igi/search_IGI.asp

cheers
crankypants

Ben and Eddy

Very many thanks for the links. I shall follow through on them.

Regarding Ed of Slaidburn, I followed through on him about 18 months ago - unfortunately, he died as a very young man of pneumonia.

My Ed was born in Moira, Co Down and since then have found documents for him at the turn of the century. Hence, I would now like proof of the birth of his parents.

Many thanks

Linda

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Irish Genealogy Roots 0