• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

To newfound friends

chrismon

Hi , I,m Chris,a LOL from Bathurst N.S.W. Australia,& wish I,d had the opportunity to do this stuff 30 years ago when my brain may have been more absorbent Most of my family has grown & flown the coop,& left me to my wonderful pc which is very tolerant of my shortcomings & I don,t have to cook or clean for .I do voluntary work two days a week,to earn my brownie points & to justify the hours I spend talking to my new friends Thanks guys Chris:)

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi , I,m Chris,a LOL from Bathurst N.S.W. Australia,& wish I,d had the opportunity to do this stuff 30 years ago when my brain may have been more absorbent Most of my family has grown & flown the coop,& left me to my wonderful pc which is very tolerant of my shortcomings & I don,t have to cook or clean for .I do voluntary work two days a week,to earn my brownie points & to justify the hours I spend talking to my new friends Thanks guys Chris:)
Hi Chris,
Im on here all the time :rolleyes: :2fun: :2fun:

Hi Chris I'm busy with a lot of stuff right now but need to check in every day to see what my friends on here are up to.
good hunting.:biggrin:
Glen

duckweed

Loyal Member
I'm here most of time. I hope to get out soon to do Archive work now I've got community transport for my wheelchair. 2 children newly grown up but still need support and 1 proto teenager. So its surf the net- put in some washing- surf- take it out and put in drier- surf- take out clothes and fold- surf- cook meals- surf- back to washing- surf- put dishes in dishwasher. Anytime you want help just ask.

sterico

Loyal Member
welcome Chris to the F.H.U.K group, all you need to do if you need help, is post on the appropriate headed forum , and we will see if we can help you , also put any relevant info you have also . welcome once again
best regards Sterico