• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Today is a sad anniversary day.

pee wee

It's a fact we never get over the loss of a loved one. It becomes an ache we all learn to live with. My own parents died within a year of each other 25yrs ago. My sister-in-law died early this yr on the 1yr anniversary of my Mother-in-law & a cousin only this week. I find myself thinking of them all at different times for no apparent reason. I now just let the thoughts come & enjoy the memories.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
It's a fact we never get over the loss of a loved one. It becomes an ache we all learn to live with. My own parents died within a year of each other 25yrs ago. My sister-in-law died early this yr on the 1yr anniversary of my Mother-in-law & a cousin only this week. I find myself thinking of them all at different times for no apparent reason. I now just let the thoughts come & enjoy the memories.

Yep....been there too many times myself. Death is a part of living.

Daughter, Mum and Dad, Aunties and Uncles plus friends.

Looking forward to meeting them all in 40 years or so. Blimey, I'll be 97.......I suppose I could hang it out 'til I'm a 100.;):)

Steve.:)

leefer

Loyal Member
My wife Donnami lost her mother two years back...it would have been her 83rd birthday today,Donnami misses her mum terribly.
So though it was a lovely warm Autumn day today here in Wiltshire it was tinged with a little sadness.

Regards to you all.