• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

tollowie

From
Australia
Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this "posting". I live in Hobart, Tasmania an Island State of Australia. My father and his parents were English/Irish. My mother's parents Welsh/English. I am mainly looking for information on my father's side of the family - Dillon(s) and McKernan(s) - specifically Rudolph Dillon born Ireland around 1857. But I am interested, really, in all family members.

Hi tollowie

welcome to our FHUK forums
I am new to all of this "posting".
We all had to start somewhere - glad you posted - you now know how easy it is!:)

I live in Hobart, Tasmania an Island State of Australia
It sounds like a lovely place.

My father and his parents were English/Irish. My mother's parents Welsh/English. I am mainly looking for information on my father's side of the family - Dillon(s) and McKernan(s) - specifically Rudolph Dillon born Ireland around 1857.
Well you have found the right place. There are some great members on this site - our motto - help us to help you.

Just post away your wanted details:)

All the very best,
Dave

Back