• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

trying to find infromatin on my aunt ruth langley she had been married 2 times b

trying to find infromation on my great aunt ruth
but for some reason i can not find her records
her mother was flarance mabley ashby and father james henry langley they married in 1904
they had 4 surving children winfried narah langley dob 1906
delia dob 1912
reg 1910
but ruth i am not sure of
but i am now wondering if florance sister may have been the mother
she was in to the bible
the ashbys come from kimbolton in huntingdon cambriddgeshire and i know it was quite a big family
florance went in to the services as a servent in sohoin 1886 she would have been 16yrs old
i have know idea what ever happened to mary but if i can not find any other expenation on why i can not find any birth marriage or death record for her
so could any body help me please
what i do know about ruth is that she was the double of my granmother winfred narah langley
ruth was an arist and wrote poetry and she had been married 2 times once to a barnard and once to a clarke i belive she may have signed her art work under barnard she lived in leamington spa and had a 13 bedroom house
but i was too young to remeber where
her daughter diane had been married to a forniuer she had 2 children one girl one boy
names can not remeber
but the daughter would be in her early 40s 50s by now
:redface: