• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

UK Electrol Rolls

Smee

Hi :)

Could anyone tell me where i can find electrol rolls for the UK, would be great to find them online. I am trying to find more information on family and what they did or where they worked.

In NZ i am able to look at electrol fiches for this country only........:(

Thanks all

Smee

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Hi Smee,

Sorry I missed this!

But unfortunately I don't know of any site where this information is held. There are millions and millions of records for each year that the council asks for the information.

I do know that http://www.192.com/ hsa the electoral rolls for 2005 - 2005 - upteen millions!!

All the best,
DAve