• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Wade lily Susannah

Polash

From
England
Solidrock2 kindly found this for me, can anyone explain what it means please.

WADE LILY SUSANNAH 35 EDEN ST HARTLEPOOL, DIED 1ST OCTOBER 1969,
ADMINISTRATION NEWCASTLE - UPON - TYNE 15TH MARCH £325.

The site is rather odd in that you have to 'know' the year of probate which is not always the year of death. Just enter Wade and Lily and 1971. Click on Save at the bottom of both pages then once the image appears at the bottom scroll using the mouse wheel or the scroll bar at the right. It's only an index with option to pay for more details.

The site is rather odd in that you have to 'know' the year of probate which is not always the year of death. Just enter Wade and Lily and 1971. Click on Save at the bottom of both pages then once the image appears at the bottom scroll using the mouse wheel or the scroll bar at the right. It's only an index with option to pay for more details.
Same thing 0 results, I give up? thank you for your help.

Not probate just a administration so they could access the money! So probable not worth the £1.50 to access the record!

Polash what are you entering on the site - just came up for me!

Attachments

• lily wade.jpg
    lily wade.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Not probate just a administration so they could access the money! So probable not worth the £1.50 to access the record!

Polash what are you entering on the site - just came up for me!
Thanks,
I did get that information, just didn't know if you could obtain anymore, & I really just wanted to know what it meant. ?

Back