• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

    Please read the following:

    Read the current rules of the forum

    Thank you

    If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums


Hi Iam trying to trace my gt gt gt grandfather robert walsh i know he was a chelsea pensioner in 1864 from his sons marriage cert. could anybody give me some pionters how to proceed

Similar threads