• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

walter j wood, thomas H wood, sarah jane jones wood

Grandfather walter wood born 3, may 1909, county of montgomery, registration district llanfyllin, birth in sub district of llanfair. parents thomas wood, sarah jane wood (Jones), came to Oneida county usa 1928, married evelyn Heller 1933, died in 25,dec 1938 in car accident. Had 5 borther living in New York at time of death William, Harry, Edwin, Hartwell and herbert. Had according to newspaper 5 other siblings still living in Wales,Thomas and sarah married 27 Nov 1886, both fathers first names were John, Thomas was 23 and Sarah was 22, other children that were still in Wales in 1938 were George, Sarah j, Evan, Thomas, and John, John stanley wood was born 24 aug 1892, graigwen-jack Llanfyllin county of Montgomery. I have copies of Walter's birth, John's birth and Thomas and Sarah's marriage, I have the Cencus 1891 and 1901 with them. What I really need is to find a way to find out is birthdates and places of Thomas and Sarah, since I only know fathers first names and not mothers I am stuck.

Last edited: