• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Walter Mansel Bedford.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Looking for marriage.

Walter Mancel(mansel) Bedford(1852) to Elizabeth ? ? ?(1866)

Both give Middlesex, London as place of birth in 1901 census.

In 1901 living in Somerset.

Son - Sydney Thomas Bedford. born 1888. Dunedin, NZ.

I have found one with Elizabeth Parvin in 1889. Surrey.

Thanks.

Steve.:)

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi Steve

I looked up all the Walter marriages as before, and found the one that matches Elizabeth Parvin

1889 Jan- Mar Lambeth 1d 371

If you know that he married the above then that is the one, otherwise I will give you all the Walter marriages that I found before

Maddie

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Steve

I looked up all the Walter marriages as before, and found the one that matches Elizabeth Parvin

If you know that he married the above then that is the one, otherwise I will give you all the Walter marriages that I found before

Maddie
Sorry Maddie, another senior moment here. Forgot I posted before. Duh. !!:D

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Steve

Maddie
Hi Maddie,

This one turned out to be the wrong couple. Age for Walter was way out, and occ. shoe maker.
Our Walter was a surveyor.
At least thats one marriage eliminated. Another cert for the bottom draw.:) :rolleyes:
We (NewMexican and I) are having real trouble trying to find their son Sydney's birth, as he was born apparently in 1888 in N.Z. according to census.
Oh well, will have to keep hunting.

Steve.:)

Hi Steve

I am sorry that you have not got the right one. It is a nightmare, isn't it !! I have a few Jones's certs but never mind, at least I got there in the end.

Maddie