• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

What are we going to talk about .

gibbo

Loyal Member
Like it....my daughter once said she had a wak itching inside her ear...i said dont you mean wax....she said no its only one!..and thats the truth Gibbo.
Hey i fully believe you! kids come out with such funny things at times. When my son was young and in class at school they had to describe their fathers. All the other kids were saying things like "dad plays scoccer with us" "dad's funny and pull faces" Not my son he gets up and describes his father " Dad is like a piece of mould and slowly grows on you"

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hey i fully believe you! kids come out with such funny things at times. When my son was young and in class at school they had to describe their fathers. All the other kids were saying things like "dad plays scoccer with us" "dad's funny and pull faces" Not my son he gets up and describes his father " Dad is like a piece of mould and slowly grows on you"

gibbo
My daughters had a wicked sense of fun when they were kiddies.
I was trying to take some photo's to send to their Granny (my mum). And so I had them stand side by side quite formerly.
I took a couple of snaps, but one would be looking down, and on the next, one would be looking at the other and so on.
By this time I was getting a bit annoyed.
So I said " Do something funny when I take the next picture". Just so they would get the fidgets out of their system.
So, 1....2 3 GO!!!
The result was a picture of my daughters with their dresses pulled up over their heads.
I still have it after 22yrs, and I still pee my pants. And Granny loved it as well.

Steve.:)

gibbo

Loyal Member
My daughters had a wicked sense of fun when they were kiddies.
I was trying to take some photo's to send to their Granny (my mum). And so I had them stand side by side quite formerly.
I took a couple of snaps, but one would be looking down, and on the next, one would be looking at the other and so on.
By this time I was getting a bit annoyed.
So I said " Do something funny when I take the next picture". Just so they would get the fidgets out of their system.
So, 1....2 3 GO!!!
The result was a picture of my daughters with their dresses pulled up over their heads.
I still have it after 22yrs, and I still pee my pants. And Granny loved it as well.

Steve.:)
Nothing wrong with a sense of humour and a bit of fun. We have "serious" pictures of our kids and a whole stack of "fun" ones. I thought i would do something different for my parents one year for xmas. I put the tape recorder on and didnt tell the kids so it would be the "real" them talking. It turned out funny as they had a arguement and were calling eachother turkeys etc. Mum and dad loved it.

gibbo