• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

What info will it show?

From
England
Hello everyone,
I'm putting bits together on a few family members and I'm coming up with alot that are on the Familysearch site.
There is

Source Information:
Batch No.: Dates: Source Call No.: Type: Printout Call No.: Type:

C010052 1813 - 1846 0990708, 0990757 Film 6909782 Film

Sheet: 00

could anyone tell me what info will be on this film? I'm trying to find a few date of births for the relatives. There are the christening dates on there and thats it.

Would it show DOB, parents, address, etc any other helpful details?

Many thanks

Andy

Hello Andy,

The amount of information would vary widely from year to year and parish to parish.

The majority of baptism records don't show dob. If the IGI page that shows the baptism does not show the dob on the same page with the same batch number then it is unlikely to be on the film. Likewise, if the mother's MS is not shown it is unlikely to be on the film.

The film may contain other information such as father's occupation and abode.

Mirfield, Yorkshire, England - There are possibly other ways the record could be checked besides paying to view the LDS film.

I hope this helps in some way.

Regards,

Dave

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Dave.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you but I've been away and I'm just trying to catch up with everything.

Thanks again Andy

Back