• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

What's your music.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Okay people what music floats your boat.

I like most of everything that is pleaseing to my plugholes, including the dodgey one.
I likes bits of everything.
From Classical to Rock, and Country to Pop.

Moody Blues.
Pink Floyd.
Mussorgsky.
Bach.
Strauss.
David Bowie.
Flatt and Scruggs.
Muddy Waters.

And on and on...........................

What's yours.........

Steve.:)

g d cooper

Loyal Member
Jude & I have been married for 4 years [yea I know newly weds]the biggest thing in us getting together was music and laughter.
Its going to be a late night here Jude got me to set up her guitar & amp
Glen

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Jude & I have been married for 4 years [yea I know newly weds]the biggest thing in us getting together was music and laughter.
Its going to be a late night here Jude got me to set up her guitar & amp
Glen
Brilliant Glen, I really wish I was there.
Music brought me and my missus together, we met at concert at Banbury,Oxfordshire Arts centre.
Great night, and never looked back.:biggrin: :biggrin:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Brilliant Glen, I really wish I was there.
Music brought me and my missus together, we met at concert at Banbury,Oxfordshire Arts centre.
Great night, and never looked back.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Everyone seems to have had a romantic meeting! Well i didnt. We met at the local hang out when i was 18, i didnt have a lot to say to him at first and now we have been married 26 years and i have plenty to say.

gibbo

nainmaddie

Loyal Member
Hi All

Where shall I start ?
Classical Music from Aaron Copland , Bach, Ennio Morricone ( The Mission ),
Trumpet music, MALE VOICE CHOIRS, Welsh for preference, Albinoni, Brahms, Bryn Terfel, then I like
Bee GEEs, Beatles, Mat Monro singing " Softly, as I leave you," Abba, and a few others that will come to mind this evening. I have a Bose music system that is in the study, it's no wonder my brain stops working,cos it is on loud.!!

I do not like much of this modern rubbish ! Not much on C and W,

I will think up some more by tonight

Maddie

leefer

Loyal Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWv9sraaCVA

This is my favourite record of all time(pop wise)..basic music that makes you smile...was lucky enough to see him live and though unwell was still belting this song out.
Love al kindsof music...this peice by Handle i try to imagine that ime back in time and at some big opera house watching it live....its a favourite of mine and my mind boggles at the thaught of someone composiing it.........BRILLIANT...goin to give it another airing right now..regards to you all.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZbSrngZrzo