• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

What's your music.

Judy Smith-Cooper - God bless the Diggers.:) :)
HI guys, I went to bed a while ago but then Glen started reading out your lovely comments to me and now I cant sleep for nuts. You pair sure know how to make an old songwriter feel good... humbled, but good.
Thank you so much for your encouragement and I am over the moon that you enjoyed the cd so much. I cant wait to take over the kitchen again and get back into it, I have a few more projects that I MUST finish first, but then by gee, it will be vegemite sangers for the man and Pizza hut for dinner! lol
Thanks again, God love all of you.
Jude xxx

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
HI guys, I went to bed a while ago but then Glen started reading out your lovely comments to me and now I cant sleep for nuts. You pair sure know how to make an old songwriter feel good... humbled, but good.
Thank you so much for your encouragement and I am over the moon that you enjoyed the cd so much. I cant wait to take over the kitchen again and get back into it, I have a few more projects that I MUST finish first, but then by gee, it will be vegemite sangers for the man and Pizza hut for dinner! lol
Jude xxx
No Jude, is we that thank you for the music.:) :) Oh yes, and the fun.:2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Jude xxx
You are very welcome. Anyway credit should be given when deserved and you deserve it. I hope Peter takes some your songs, got my fingers crossed.
I should ring him and tell him some more jokes:2fun: After the last lot he might not answer:2fun:

gibbo

You are very welcome. Anyway credit should be given when deserved and you deserve it. I hope Peter takes some your songs, got my fingers crossed.
I should ring him and tell him some more jokes:2fun: After the last lot he might not answer:2fun:

gibbo
What a sweet addition to our extended family you lot are. Thanks again.
Say hi to Peter if you do ring and I sure hope he likes them too, havent heard back yet/
You guys take care, Glen and I are about to head off to check our eyes for light leaks.
See you in the tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
The coopers. xx

gibbo

Loyal Member
What a sweet addition to our extended family you lot are. Thanks again.
Say hi to Peter if you do ring and I sure hope he likes them too, havent heard back yet/
You guys take care, Glen and I are about to head off to check our eyes for light leaks.
See you in the tomorrow.
Sweet dreams.
The coopers. xx
Yeah i should get some sleep as well, well shortly got lots on tomorrow, up the street and then some cementing. Nite you guys sleep well

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Night all.

Deep peace of the running wave to you
Deep peace of the flowing air to you
Deep peace of the quiet earth to you
Deep peace of the shining star to you
Deep peace of the son of peace to you

Courtesy of The Moody Blues.(Ray Thomas)

Steve.:)