• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

where did he Military medal.

Braveheart

where did he win his Military medal.

Hi all
I am looking for information where Pte 2635 Daniel Marshall, 2nd Battalion Black Watch won his M.M.
I have his information from London Gazette, but it does not tell where and when he was awarded this medal. from his M.M card its stamped france. I have all the other information , CWGC and that he joined when he was 17 , and also he had a brother in france at the same time with 4th Battalion Black Watch.
I hope someone can tell me when and where he was awarded the M.M

Thank you
Braveheart

Last edited:

josie7644

Valued Member
Re: where did he win his Military medal.

Hi all
I am looking for information where Pte 2635 Daniel Marshall, 2nd Battalion Black Watch won his M.M.
I have his information from London Gazette, but it does not tell where and when he was awarded this medal. from his M.M card its stamped france. I have all the other information , CWGC and that he joined when he was 17 , and also he had a brother in france at the same time with 4th Battalion Black Watch.
I hope someone can tell me when and where he was awarded the M.M

Thank you
Braveheart
Good morning Braveheart,

Don't know the answer myself, but you may find something here, which contains a few links.

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,458254.0.html

Good luck with your search!

:) Josie