• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Where's my paper clip.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Someone has stolen my paperclip. It has been reported to the Police for insurance purposes.
Contacted Insurance company today and they wanted all the details.

Age - Unknown.
Address - Unknown.
Parents - Unknown.
Where born. - Unknown.
Occupation. - File attache.
Where last seen. - No confirmed sightings.
Value - Priceless.

The Insurance company's reply to my claim was:-
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V>>>Contact FHUK, they will find it for you with those details.

Steve.:)

Last edited:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
hey I found mine that how I got my gator and falls here:2fun: :2fun: Joyce but what steve with his:confused: we may never know:eek: Joyce

Aaaaaaaaaah, now we have a culprit, guilty by admission. "I found mine". Joyce has obviuosly gone by the rule, that 'possession is nine tenths of the law'.
I think now we can call off the search, and send the 'Boys in Blue' to make an arrest for CLIPNAPPING.

"You have the right to remain silent, if you give up that right, then anything that you say when questioned, will be used against you in a court of law. DO YOU UNDERSTAND".

"OK lads, cuff her".

"Oh!, and one more thing. What have you done with Julie".?

Detective Inspector Steve.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaah, now we have a culprit, guilty by admission. "I found mine". Joyce has obviuosly gone by the rule, that 'possession is nine tenths of the law'.
I think now we can call off the search, and send the 'Boys in Blue' to make an arrest for CLIPNAPPING.

"You have the right to remain silent, if you give up that right, then anything that you say when questioned, will be used against you in a court of law. DO YOU UNDERSTAND".

"OK lads, cuff her".

"Oh!, and one more thing. What have you done with Julie".?

Detective Inspector Steve.:biggrin: :biggrin:
Poor Julie, I think is still looking for your paperclip:'( , now if I have yours (and the big word is IF) how would you be able to prove that the one I have is or ever was yours>:D ? Do you have any kind of proof that you even owned this certain paperclip and if you did you, where is this proof. :rolleyes: Grant you I just found mine recently, but as the old saying goes finders keepers:biggrin: loser weepers :'( Joyce

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Poor Julie, I think is still looking for your paperclip:'( , now if I have yours (and the big word is IF) how would you be able to prove that the one I have is or ever was yours>:D ? Do you have any kind of proof that you even owned this certain paperclip and if you did you, where is this proof. :rolleyes: Grant you I just found mine recently, but as the old saying goes finders keepers:biggrin: loser weepers :'( Joyce
Unfortunately for you prisoner Joyce, guilty by association. Under the Home Guard rules, no trial, no letters home, and scratchy prison clothes.

Your sentence is to be served by slave labour. You are now doomed to search for your rellies for the next 152 years to run concurrently with the sentence that you are already serving.

"Take her down".

Honourable Judge Dreadful Steve.>:D :) :)

think i might have a result for you....

from the U.S. social security death index,
P.Clipp. b 16th jan 1934, d 3rd august 2000. California.

I have also found several records for P. Klip in germany and austria, is it possible that the family anglicised their name when they moved to the U.S.A.?

I have a bulldog clip on my family tree, possibly a relation?, according to my research he is a descendant of jubilee clip born some time in the 1890s and known to have visited queen victorias diamond jubilee exhibition. I have yet to trace a link to P.Clip though.

Jon

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Honourable Judge Dreadful Steve,

Isn't there some law against false arrest, now that u have your paperclip back thx to Julie, I am going to press charges for false arrest>:D Joyce
Hi Joyce,

Please accept our humble apologies for your wrongful arrest and conviction, which is now duly quashed.
Unfortuneatly, we cannot do anything about the sentence that you are presently serving, which is out of our control.

We have set up for you a life long membership with FHUK, which we hope will satisfy your claim for wrongful arrest.

In our defense, we were given false information and only acted in the best interests of Mr. P. Clip.

This story is now well and truly closed, and we hope you feel the same way.

God bless, and goodbye. Goodfella Steve.:)