• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Who's on line

From
England
Hi
Glad we're back again
I seem to be able to post on normal threads, but cannot have access to reply to an Admin post.
Just indicating my hope that the feature Who's on line will be restored in due course. I found it very useful.

dave

Hi
Glad we're back again
I seem to be able to post on normal threads, but cannot have access to reply to an Admin post.
Just indicating my hope that the feature Who's on line will be restored in due course. I found it very useful.

dave

I'm here Dave. Got bored in Sligo.:rolleyes::2fun:

Work in progress at the moment, so please be patient.:)

I can see who is on line across the bottom. The only name missing is Fred. :biggrin:

Hello dave,

Fred is the mystery man who pops in now and again to keep us interested. :biggrin:

Yes, Steve, that depends what page you are on. The full list is at the bottom of the main forum page or in the sub menu of Quick Links.

Hi,

Still like to see who's online, without having to go 'off page'

We will have it back on soon (hopefully!)
As will be "country Flags", Wanted Names under your signature, Forum portal, Your own posts just to name a few things..............going to be busy....:):)

Thanks,
Dave

Back