• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

william fellows

libbygirlxxx

hello to all hope everyone is well this evening.I am hoping that someone could help me out with the surname fellows as i have come to a stand still at very early stage in my research.I know that he married an elizabth slater(noble) she was married twice she was born in west bromwich 1895 dec 2,as for william i have no information all i know is that they did live in and died in warrington desperatly need infomation on william fellows and his parents if anyone could help thank you all
joe xxx

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Joe,

On the 1901 census there are 5 William Fellows born in Lancashire between the years 1891 and 1900, 38 born in Staffordshire between the years 1890-1900.

libbygirlxxx

its a real hard one to start with this because i just am not sure of dates and places i have tied asking family but for some reason no-one can remember much about him they can only remeber elizabeth as she lived until 1991 so i am still digging to see what i can find,thanks for the info though sweet your a star
joe xxx