• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

William WOODS & ANN ?

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Birth 12226/1860 WOODS JOSEPHINE - WILLIAM - ANN - SHOALHAVEN * 29 Jul 1860

Looking for the marriage of William & Ann.

Thanks,

Dave

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Thanks gibbo.

My tree is so interconnected.

Marriage 7153/1885 LAMOND DAVID - WOODS JOSEPHINE - SHOALHAVEN * 24 Mar 1885

Son Thomas D.

Marriage 14090/1914 LAMOND THOMAS D - NEWBERY ETTIE L - HURSTVILLE * 5 Oct 1914

Marriage 2759/1857 WOODS WILLIAM - KANNAN ANN - WINDSOR * 5 Mar 1857

Daughter Ada S.

Marriage 9587/1901 NEWBERY WILLIAM O - WOODS ADA S - MILTON * 7 Oct 1901

Same Woods (convict Yarwood) family connected in two places to same Newbery family and I didn't realise until you posted the link to that tree.

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
This is the William who married in 1857.

Baptisms solemnized in the Parish of Lower Hawkesbury in the County of Cumberland in 1833
No. 65 When Baptised: 1833 October 10th When Born: 1833 September 27th William James son of Thomas & Sarah Yarwood Abode: Lower Hawkesbury Quality or Profession: Farrier By whom the Ceremony was performed: Thomas Sharpe

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
No thanks gibbo.

I had the convict Yarwood and all the details in another part of my tree.

All I was missing was the fact I had two connections to my tree for the two families.