• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

wood from montgomery Wales

I have found out more since I last asked for help so I am going to add what I have posted on ancestary and see if anyone from here may be able to help.
Sarah Jane Jones (abt 1868 died jan 6 1939) Thomas Wood (abt 1864 died march 4 1957)married nov 27 1886,montgomery county, both father's first names were John, 6 of the boys came to ny usa before 1938, the others were still in Wales at that time, would like any information on either family. Walter, one of their sons was my grandfather who died in a car accident dec 25, 1938 in ny usa. My mother at that time was 4.
Thomas and Sarah's Children:
Walter J. WOOD 3 may 1909 -25 dec 1938 *
William E Wood abt 1887*
Harry Wood *(this maybe a nick name)
Edwin Wood *abt 1903
Herbert Wood *
Hartwell Wood *abt 1889
John Stanley Wood 1892
Evan Herbert Wood 1894
George Horace wood - 25 mar 1890
Sarah Jane wood abt 1891
Thomas Henry wood - 19 mar 1888
Louise (I have been told she was a district nurse and married a farmer)
(i guess there was a rumor that my grandfather or one of his brothers might have had a daughter named Olga in Wales)
David Ernest 3 aug 1907 died 13 jan 1986 wife gladys gwendoline
Florence Charlotte Ratcliffe (wood) 4 dec 1904 die 1977
Margaret Wood abt 1901
The children as far as I know went to Pont Roberts school.
All Children born in Wales, names with * next to them I know came to the usa and were living there in 1938 Now I do have copies of all the census in Wales that I could find, that I knew was connected. but besides getting more of the childrens names and my g grandparents dod I am still where I was before. So if I can find get any help here I would appreciate it.