• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Your middle name

leefer

Loyal Member
Come on you lot..tell me what it is and why..mine is Vincent..after Van Gogh..not!
A relative recently told me that my first name was to be Dean..apparently my mum was a fan,but was persuaded to change it to Lee at the last moment,so ended up as Lee Vincent...though i did have a black quiff on arrival!

Ellie

Loyal Member
Oh alright, as you lot have confessed :biggrin: Its Joanne. My name is actually Ellen Joanne, but i use my nickname of 'Ellie' - that should confuse future generations lol:p

:) He he ,mine is my first name GWENTH i hate it too and people
wont stop calling me Gewneneth no matter how many times i say noooo GWENTH ...So confusing so now you know why i go by my second name Lynne
cheers
Lynne:D
You are lucky to have a decent middle name Lynne, mine is Hilda with coronation
Street in mind and my maiden name of Bustin you can imagine how I suffered in school

Gwen

Lynne Ryan

>:D My welch father gave all his kids welch names sister was bronwyn nerris,me, gwenth llyynne that why i shortened mine to lynne,it was right thru the family i guess its tradition,cousins, basyll.llewellyn,and so on,
even my english g/father... one of his daughter was helen hunter,....she got. lets go to hell an hunt her...:biggrin:
even some surname can get kids a lot of ribbing s well ,at school,but it sure is fun to hear the different things said now days ..cheers Lynne>:D

Littlemo

Hi All,
My middle name is Teresa, & I was named after Saint Teresa & believe you me she and I have had absolutely Zilch in common. Saintly has never been a word that could have been used to describe me even from the days when I was sitting in my pram!God! that"s so long ago I just Depressed myself by even saying it!)
Happy Hunting All
Luv Littlemo xx