• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Latest activity

• DaveHam9
    DaveHam9 replied to the thread Alexander HASTINGS.
    Thanks Geoff. I found a tree with very little detail but it had Smith as a middle name. Wonder if Annan is her maiden name. Dave
  • solidrock2
    solidrock2 replied to the thread Celia Waugh.
    https://familytrees.genopro.com/HarryCaper/FamilyTree/
  • solidrock2
    Don't believe what family tells you .We all have reasons for saying things ,right or wrong.
  • G
    gibbo replied to the thread Celia Waugh.
    Maybe she had moved elsewhere for work? Would the church have any burial records there that might help?
  • Ellie7
    Ellie7 replied to the thread Name changes.
    Yes see #5
  • J
    John1955 replied to the thread Name changes.
    When my John Small gets married his name becomes John Small Lowther Small on the marriage records. Also on one birth record he is down...
  • M
    Just wondering if anyone on this site has a connection, or knows of a lady called Celia Waugh, she was born in Northumberland @ 1834 to...
  • Ellie7
    Ellie7 replied to the thread Hello everybody.
    Don't believe what family tells you .We all have reasons for saying things ,right or wrong.
  • Ellie7
    Hi Welcome, Don't take the blame for your mothers death or necessarily beleave what others tell you, my mother died when I was 6 weeks...
  • Ellie7
    • 1620489124909.png
  • Ellie7
    Mary Court Age 29 Birth year 1808 Marital status S Residence Hull Marriage year 1837 Marriage date 01 Jul 1837 Marriage place Hull, Holy...
  • Ellie7
    1851@46, Wincolm Lee, St Pauls, Sculcoates, Yorkshire & Yorkshire (East Riding), England James Lowther Head Married Male45 1806...
  • Ellie7
    • 1620488398508.png
  • Ellie7
    John Small Lowther Birth quarter 1 Birth year 1843 Mother's maiden name Court District Sculcoates County Yorkshire Country England...
  • p.risboy
    Hello John, and welcome.(y) Steve.:)